When we take the capsules, we can see that although most of the capsules are white, there are many capsules in other colors. Why does Empty Capsule OEM have so many different colors?
1. The color of the tablets is mostly the primary color of the capsules. Their color depends on the concentration of the chemical substance in them. Berberine tablets are yellow because their active ingredient is yellow. Other similar ones are blue anti-inflammatory gallbladder tablets, red dipyridamole tablets, and black medicinal carbon tablets.
2. Easy to distinguish. The shape and color of tablets and capsules are important markers for distinguishing between different capsules. Capsules of different colors and shapes can be quickly distinguished when multiple capsules s are taken.
3. There seems to be an implicit correlation between color and capsule expectations based on capsule color. Studies have found that red, yellow, and orange capsules s produce a more intense irritating effect, while blue and green produce a stronger tendency to calm.
In the face of different color capsules s, patients are more preconceived to think that red and black capsules s will be more potent, while white capsules s will be weaker.
4. The choice of the pharmaceutical company. When choosing the appearance of capsules, there is no specific meaning or uniformity for color. Pharmaceutical companies will choose the most attractive color for their customers to color-coated or capsule capsules s.
5. Avoid deterioration. Pigments have more or less shading. Colorants and opacifiers are often added to the capsule to prevent light from passing through, which stabilizes the ingredients in the contents and is beneficial for improving the stability of the light-sensitive active ingredient. The pigment on the sugar coating of the tablet can also act as a light-shielding effect to avoid deterioration of the capsules.
The correct method of taking capsules
A capsule is a preparation in which a capsule is encapsulated in a capsule body and cap, usually divided into a hard capsule and a soft capsule. capsules s encapsulated in capsule shells are generally irritating capsules s for the esophagus and gastric mucosa, or some capsules s that are not good in taste and are easily volatile. These capsules s are contained in the capsule shell, which can mask their bad odor, protect the capsules from damage, and avoid irritating our esophagus and stomach.
Some capsules s are easily destroyed by stomach acid in the stomach and are made into enteric capsules. Its capsule shell is covered with an enteric coating. The capsules that protect the capsules will not be dissolved in the stomach, and the capsules s inside will not be released and will be destroyed by stomach acid. Only after entering the intestine through the stomach, in the weak alkaline environment of the intestine, the enteric coating dissolves, the capsule shell dissolves, and the capsules are released and absorbed into the blood for transport and exertion efficacy in the intestinal tract. Like a Space capsule, it safely transports capsules s from one planet to another.
Hope that everyone remembers that enteric-coated capsules s (tablets, capsules) generally need to be taken on an empty stomach, such as 0.5-1 hours before a meal. At this time, the stomach is empty, so the medicine that is eaten enters the stomach as soon as possible, enters the intestinal tract, and is absorbed by the body. If you eat with rice, or after meals, the medicine and rice mix together, must stay in the stomach for a long time. It not only affects the stability of the capsules, but also delays their absorption of the capsules, and also weakens the role of the capsules.
Many people take medicine and like to have saliva in their mouths. They open their mouths and put their medicines in their mouths and swallow them with water. It is not known that capsules are different from tablets, because the capsules are relatively light so the capsules will float on the surface of the water, making them impossible to swallow.
If you want to know more about capsules and are interested in Empty Capsule, HGCAPS is your best choice.
HGCAPS is a professional Empty Capsules Manufacturers. We offers a vertically integrated supply chain model to ensure reliable long-term supply, complete traceability and superior quality of raw materials.
Add:HuaGuang 1 road #2 Xinchang Gaoxin Jishu yuanqu , Zhejiang Province. China Zip-code #312500