1. The water content of organic capsules should be controlled between 12.5-17.5%, because it is easy to break when the water content is too low, and it is easy to soften and deform when the water content is too high.
2. The container containing the capsules should be placed on a dedicated shelf, away from windows and aisles, and placed in a cool and ventilated place as far as possible, avoiding light and heat sources;
3. Do not place it randomly, especially not under heavy objects;
4. The packaging container should be kept sealed before use. If it is opened, please take corresponding sterilization measures, otherwise, it is easy to cause bacterial contamination;
5. The storage temperature should be kept at 15-25°C; the relative humidity should be kept at 35-65%;
6. Do not store it in a high-temperature and high-humidity environment, otherwise, it will stick and deform due to heat softening, and do not place it in an environment with too low temperature or too dry, otherwise, the capsule will easily become brittle;
7. If the capsules are stored under the above storage conditions, they can be stored intact for more than 9 months.
There are usually hard capsules and soft capsules. Hard capsules, also known as empty capsule, are composed of two parts: a cap and a body; soft capsules are processed into products from film-forming materials and contents at the same time.
HGCAPS is a professional Empty Capsules Manufacturers. We offers a vertically integrated supply chain model to ensure reliable long-term supply, complete traceability and superior quality of raw materials.
Add:HuaGuang 1 road #2 Xinchang Gaoxin Jishu yuanqu , Zhejiang Province. China Zip-code #312500