After the standard operating procedure of the capsule filling machine is completed, how does it ensure its cleanliness and sanitation, and if it is cleaned and preserved, can its service life be better extended?
1. Cleaning frequency of the capsule filling machine: when changing varieties and batch numbers and after each production.
2. Location of capsule filling machine cleaning: production site.
3. Cleaning tools for capsule filling machine: pail, rag, brush, cotton swab, etc.
4. Cleaner for capsule filling machine: water, 75% alcohol.
5. Cleaning method of capsule filling machine:
5.1 Use a brush to clean the dust on all parts of the machine.
5.2 Use a vacuum cleaner to vacuum the parts of the machine and the countertop once.
5.3 Clean all the disassembled parts with alcohol, and wipe the countertop with an alcohol rag.
5.4 Clean the upper and lower die holes with a small brush dipped in alcohol.
6. Evaluation of the cleaning effect of the capsule filling machine: visually check that there is no visible foreign matter inside and outside the equipment.
7. Cleaning and storage of cleaning tools for capsule filling machine: According to the cleaning procedures for cleaning tools, clean in the cleaning tool room and store them in the location.
8. Disinfection procedures:
8.1 Frequency of disinfection: disinfection before production and after maintenance.
8.2 Disinfection tools: rags, buckets.
8.3 Disinfection location: online disinfection.
8.4 Disinfection method:
8.4.1 After the equipment is cleaned according to the equipment standard operating procedures, all parts of the equipment should be installed.
8.4.2 Wipe twice with a rag dipped in 75% ethanol or 3% hydrogen peroxide.
8.4.3 Disinfection effect evaluation: The microbiological random inspection complies with the regulations.
8.4.4 75% alcohol and 3% hydrogen peroxide are used alternately and replaced once a week. If hydrogen peroxide is used for disinfection, scrub with purified water twice after disinfection.
8.4.5 Fill out the disinfection record, put up the "disinfected" sign, and indicate the disinfection time.
8.4.6 If it is used more than three days later, it should be re-sterilized.
8.5 Cleaning and storage of disinfection tools: Clean and dry them in the cleaning tool room according to the cleaning procedures for cleaning tools, and store them in the place.
Seriously implement the points mentioned above to improve work efficiency, produce more empty hard capsules, and create more benefits.
HuaGuang 1 road #2 Xinchang Gaoxin Jishu yuanqu , Zhejiang Province. China Zip-code #312500
HGCAPS is a professional Empty Capsules Manufacturers. We offers a vertically integrated supply chain model to ensure reliable long-term supply, complete traceability and superior quality of raw materials.
Add:HuaGuang 1 road #2 Xinchang Gaoxin Jishu yuanqu , Zhejiang Province. China Zip-code #312500