After the standard operating procedures of capsule equipment machines are completed, how do ensure its cleanliness and sanitation, and if it is cleaned and stored, its service life can be better extended?
1. Cleaning frequency of capsule equipment machine: when changing varieties, changing batch numbers and after each production.
2. The cleaning location of capsule equipment machine: the production site.
3. Cleaning tools for capsule equipment machine: buckets, rags, brushes, cotton swabs, etc.
4. Detergent for capsule equipment machine: water, 75% alcohol.
5. Cleaning method of capsule equipment machine:
5.1 First, use a brush to clean the dust in all parts of the machine.
5.2 Use a vacuum cleaner to vacuum the parts and table top of the machine once.
5.3 Clean all the parts removed by the fold with alcohol, and wipe the table with an alcohol rag.
5.4 Clean the upper and lower die holes with a small brush dipped in alcohol.
6. Evaluation of the cleaning effect of capsule equipment machine: there is no visible foreign matter inside and outside the equipment.
7. Cleaning and storage of capsule equipment machine cleaning tools: According to the cleaning procedures for cleaning tools, clean them in the cleaning tool room and store them in a designated place.
8. Disinfection procedures:
8.1 Disinfection frequency: disinfection before production and after maintenance.
8.2 Disinfection tools: rags, buckets.
8.3 Disinfection location: online disinfection.
8.4 Disinfection method:
8.4.1 After cleaning the equipment according to the standard operating procedures of the equipment, all parts of the equipment should be installed.
8.4.2 Wipe twice with a rag dipped in 75% ethanol or 3% hydrogen peroxide.
8.4.3 Disinfection effect evaluation: The microbial sampling inspection meets the regulations.
8.4.4 Alternate use of 75% alcohol and 3% hydrogen peroxide, and replace it once a week. Such as disinfection with hydrogen peroxide, and scrub twice with purified water after disinfection.
8.4.5 Fill in the disinfection record, put up a "disinfected" sign, and indicate the disinfection time.
8.4.6 If it is used after more than three days, it should be re-sterilized.
8.5 Cleaning and storage of disinfection tools: wash and dry in the cleaning tool room according to the cleaning procedures for cleaning tools, and store them in the designated place.
HGCAPS is a professional Empty Capsules Manufacturers. We offers a vertically integrated supply chain model to ensure reliable long-term supply, complete traceability and superior quality of raw materials.
Add:HuaGuang 1 road #2 Xinchang Gaoxin Jishu yuanqu , Zhejiang Province. China Zip-code #312500